Friday, January 15, 2010

Nail split down middle, cut is super short past split when grows splits again HOW TO FIX?

super glue it and wear a bandaid until it grows out enough to cut it off properlyNail split down middle, cut is super short past split when grows splits again HOW TO FIX?
try to scrub garlic on your finger...garlic can make fingers grow stronger.....and put a lotion on it to prevent it from drying....Nail split down middle, cut is super short past split when grows splits again HOW TO FIX?
duct tape
I'd just put a band-aid over it
The only thing you can do is to keep is cut short and let it grow out, you can try putting super glue on it to help keep it together and keep it from snagging on stuff.
before you could fix it, watch your diet first.


sometimes it's because of ';malnutrition';. maybe you could try some hair %26amp; nails remedy and see if there is any improvement.


in the meantime, you may try some nail treatment products from sally hansen.
I have the same problem on my left thumb... I'll be waiting to see the response. I've heard gelatin supplements are good for nails but I've never tried them. I also have an herb supplement for hair, skin and nails, but my nails are great except for that one!





These answers are fan-freaking-tastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment