Sunday, January 17, 2010

What vitamin am I lacking to cause my finger nails to split and break.?

vitamin A and FISH OIL ,you can get both at any store that sells vitamins ,fish oil will make your skin clear and hair to grow and nails to be healthy fish oil is a gel pill supplement a


ask pharmacist to help you find it ,its that important to us all


calcium is for bone growth mainly VIT A AND FISH OIL IS WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE BEAUTIFUL NAILS ANS SKIN AND HAIRWhat vitamin am I lacking to cause my finger nails to split and break.?
folic acid and vitamens d and a. you could also soak nails in olive oil for 20 min once a week. also they have clear nail polish that says nail hardener. and remember dont bite or chew nails. oh also vitamen bWhat vitamin am I lacking to cause my finger nails to split and break.?
calcium, and you need vitamin d to help you absorb the calcium
maybe you should get some nail harder and apply to your nails every 3 to 4 days it really helps.
I believe its calcium my nails do that too. I was told to take vitamin A it helps nails and hair. Hope this helps!
calcium
calcium i think
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment